1. We recently transported the following people to the Missouri Department of Corrections in St. Joseph:
- a. Lee Alvin Hines, 34, Avalon, on a new commitment on Criminal Non-Support.
- b. Hunter D. Griffin, 17, Chillicothe, on a new commitment for Robbery 2nd Degree and Burglary 1st Degree.
Lee A. Hines Hunter D. Griffin
2. On March 26, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Donna Lorraine Zeigler, 43, Chillicothe, for alleged 2 counts of Endangering Welfare of a Child, class A misdemeanor and Possession of up to 35 grams of a synthetic Cannabinoid, class A misdemeanor. Bond was initially placed at $5,000. This case was investigated by the Chillicothe PD.
3. On March 26, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Jacob A. Slaughter, 22, Lexington, for alleged 3 counts Criminal Non-Support, class A misdemeanor. Bond was initially placed at $5,000.
4. On March 28, we served a Linn County arrest warrant on Curtis Kendrick, 19, Marceline, for alleged Distributing or Delivering Marijuana, class C felony. Bond was initially placed at $5,000.
5. On March 27, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Carissa Larine Price, 31, Chillicothe, for alleged Property Damage 2nd degree class B misdemeanor, Assault 3rd degree class C misdemeanor, and Resisting/Interfering with Arrest/Detention/Stop class A misdemeanor. Bond was initially placed at $1,500. This case was investigated by the Chillicothe PD.
6. On March 24, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Anthony G. Morgan, 43, Breckenridge, for alleged DWI-Alcohol-Prior Offender class A misdemeanor and Driving While Revoked/Suspended 2nd or subsequent offense. Bond was initially placed at $5000.
7. On March 14, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Tasheika S. Baker, 35, Kansas City, for alleged Violence to an Employee of the Department of Corrections or to an inmate by an Inmate, class B felony. Bond was initially placed at $25,000.
8. On April 02, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Joyce M. Alumbaugh, 35, Dawn, for alleged Class B Felony Drug Conviction Probation Violation. The Court has initially denied bond.
9. On March 26, we investigated a report of a small child in Wheeling being unattended. Investigation also involved worker from Division of Family Services. The parent reported the child got outside without her knowledge. Educational information was provided to the parent and follow-up checks will also be provided.
10. On April 03, we began an investigation of trash dumping west of Chillicothe. Investigation continues.
11. On April 02, we began an investigation of a stolen ATV. Victim reported leaving his ATV parked with the key in ignition in a rural Wheeling area on April 01 while he was hunting mushrooms. Upon returning to the location the ATV had been parked the victim found his ATV to be missing. The victim checked with friends in event this was an April Fools joke and has since reported this as stolen. ATV is described at a 2011 Honda Rubicon TRX 500, green in color.
12. On March 31, we investigated a report of Trespassing on Private Property. The complaint reported seeing a male park and walk onto ground which was posted for no trespassing. The complaint then attempted to approach the male and when he asked to speak with him the suspect fled into the brush. The deputy made contact with the Chillicothe man and he admitted to being on posted ground. A report is being submitted to the prosecuting attorney for consideration of charges.
13. We currently have 26 people in custody at the Livingston County Jail, 7 of which are female detainees.
14. If you have any information on these or other crimes then please call us at 660-646-0515.